Comprehensive Car Servicing. Piece of Mind.
At GP Automotive your standard service includes:
- Change of oils and oil filter
- Check of all fluid levels
- Check condition of coolant and brake fluid
- Conduct safety check of braking system and suspension
- Adjustment of hand brake (when relevant)
- Replacement wiper inserts
- Checking tyre pressures
- Reset of service reminders (when relevant)
- Checking belts and hoses
- Checking all light operation
- Check battery condition and clean terminals
GP Automotive recommends a major service and tune of your vehicle at 20,000 km or 12 month intervals. A major service and tune includes all items listed above and the following :
- Changing of spark plugs (where necessary)
- Changing of air and fuel filters
- Cleaning of throttle bodies
- Checking ECU for fault codes
You can rest assured that if upon inspection of your vehicle, we identify problems that are not included in our standard charges, we will contact you for approval before repairs are carried out.
At GP Automotive we use quality parts including Penrite Oils, Ryco filters and NGK spark plugs. All works are carried out by qualified and experienced technicians.